Bedhead Heritage Lounger Baby Flap Hats are light on heads, making them the ideal first hat for babies as they forget they’re wearing them! The soft flap lies flat behind baby’s neck while they’re in a pram or baby carrier, and the brim is slightly upright letting them see the world. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Lounger hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place while little ones get accustomed to something on their heads. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight.
A classic in the most beautiful dusty pink, our gingham print pairs so perfectly with crisp whites. Switch to the Rosa solid-colour to wear with patterned clothes. Available in Baby Flap Hat, Bonnet and Panelled Bucket.
Best suited to: newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as they’re harder to pull off and not within their eyeline.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers.
- Soft back flap sits flat under baby’s neck whilst laying in pram.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
NOTE: Chin ties can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BRIM DEPTH - LEGIONNAIRE HATS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|52cm / M / 1-3 years||7cm|
54cm / XL / 3-6 years
Online Store Policy
We will happily offer a store credit for any item that is purchased within seven days of purchase. Item must be unworn with all original tags and labels intact. Please note all shipping costs occurred from returning an item for store credit is your responsibility. All items being sent back to us MUST be sent by a traceable source, we will not be held responsible for items lost in the post on return to us. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrectly selected size.No returns or store credit on any sale item.
Standard Shipping Australia
Fig & Little uses Australia Post for all shipping which is fully tracked. $10 FLAT RATE" shipping on all orders within Australia. Your domestic order can be fully tracked using the tracking number provided via email once your order has shipped.
International Worldwide Shipping
We ship worldwide. Your international order will be sent with AUSTRALIA POST. International standard shipping takes 1-3 weeks.
Flat Rate $30.00 AUD Our delivery times are provided as guidelines only. We take no responsibility for late shipments.
Please note: the recipient will be liable for any local duty, tax and/or other import costs on orders placed outside of Australia.
How do I return Items?
Send the unworn item/s along with your Name and Email to the address below. (If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to process your return). Please allow 5 business days once your parcel is received for us to process your return:
Fig & Little, 3/103 Victoria St East Gosford, NSW, 2250